Privacy and Data Security
Style and Design
Usability

4 Times have i now tried to upgrade.Following every advice on the net to resolve the issue.

4 Times I'm having to down load over 2Gigs of data. In SA, data is expensive. I'm not the richest person in the world (Gates) that can afford this. Not to mention the frustration.

It also take about an hour to download due to this country's infrastructure. It is fine waiting for the first time to download, but after the forth, it becomes a bit rediculous. It is almost intentional to avoid customer from taking advantage of this.

Should I continue supporting MS, i think is is easier to move to Apple.

Atlas their systems works.It might be limited, but it works.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Microsoft. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1000 and wants Microsoft to have the product delivered.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Microsoft windows 10 upgrade for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Microsoft?

Comments