Privacy and Data Security

I got so tired of dealing with the pop-up window for free windows 10 every time i opened explorer, I finally had enough and now use AOL.I tried to contact Microsoft to help me with this problem, even tried some of the online cures, but nothing worked.

I don't like windows 8.1, and should have never switched to using it.

I'm sure windows 10 isn't any better.but it really *** me off that Microsoft is trying to shove windows 10 down my throat.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of attempt to force the use of their product. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of microsoft windows 10. Microsoft needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned microsoft windows 10 in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Microsoft.

Had an Experience with Microsoft?

Comments

Microsoft - Outlook Technical Support Number Microsoft "The technical support team of outlook is well-known over national and international platforms as excellent customer service provider which maintains high standards of customer service ethics. The technical associates of..." Read more Highster Mobile - Highway Robbery Highster Mobile "A few months ago I purchased Highster Mobile Cell Phone Spy software for 69 dollars. The site at http://highstermobile.com did not indicate anything about purchasing a monthly subscription so I..." Read more Terrible service microsoft surface Microsoft "i sent surfaace Service Request Number: 1347324489. your said that Your item will be reviewed by our exchange center and a replacement will be processed. but they made nothing..." Read more Microsoft - End Support On Windows XP Microsoft "Microsoft Corporation are fools for cancelling Windows XP. Windows XP was the best version of Windows ever made . It makes my sad that an Operating System that ran for..." Read more Waffle House - Egregious service by WH employees to a 30 yr service veteran Waffle House "On or about, 9/22/2017, between 4-5pm, I visited the Georgia State University Waffle House located at 100 Piedmont Ave SE, Atlanta GA 30303. Upon visiting the store, I noticed an..." Read more Chopretail - Horrible Experience Chopretail "I am a new mother and purchased a Spectra S2 pump from Chop Retail via Walmart. I like to be a prepared mother and ordered the pump 4 months before..." Read more Guardsman - The worst shopping experience of my life Guardsman "I am extremely let down by Guardsman and Nebraska Furniture Mart. I feel very taken advantage of. I saved money to purchase a leather sectional and purchased the protection plan...." Read more Frontgate - When a pledge is just a pledge.  3 Attempts at delivery and each time the product was damaged!!! Frontgate "Originally ordered the Palermo outdoor Lg Sq Table/Chairs set on July 17, 2017. First and second deliveries showed up with either glass broken and/or cheap plastic piece that holds table..." Read more