I upgraded to 10 and nothing works..Sound gone.

I do voice over auditions from home with Yeti pro and audacity. Doesn't work. Cortana doesn't work so cant even open things to try and solve or downgrade. Tried installing windows 7 by disk Wont install..

I am at a loss If they knew the issue why did they release...!!!

I have tried some of the fixes I have seen on line but they haven't worked.

I bitterly regret upgrading...

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of that it was released before ready with known issues. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of windows 10 upgrade. Microsoft needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned windows 10 upgrade in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Microsoft.

Had an Experience with Microsoft?

Comments

bobs2015
Saginaw, Michigan, United States #1093941

You can still buy a Windows 7 machine thru many place, for example HP.COM in their business machines section, I believe.Windows 10 is not only junk, but the level of spyware Microsoft loads onto it is appalling.

Best to stay away from it. In your case, you might consider a new tower with a different OS---like Windows 7. Sounds like you have a hardware problem if you are not getting sound, eg., bad, out-dated drivers on your sound card. Have you tried your recovery disks that you either got when you originally bought the machine or made yourself?

If not, you can order from the manufacturer for a small price and try and recover from them.

Or, have someone with the same OS make you a repair disk and see if that will work.Good luck.