I installed the Windows 10 upgrade to my laptop. I added a new user and everything seemed fine. I tried to log into the new user and I get this error "The User Profile service failed to sign in. User profile cannot be loaded." I contact Microsoft support and there answer was that in order for them to assist with the fix, I would need to have a service account. How would I like to take care of the cost.

So the free update is fine, unless you have an issue.

Once again Microsoft has let me down as a software compl

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Microsoft. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Microsoft to "a resolution to my technical issue".

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Microsoft and microsoft software upgrade for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Microsoft?

Comments

After downloading window 10 my desk top and laptop gave me error after errors.I call Microsoft for guidance on this free window 10 download.

The problem was never resolve after so much time with tech that was more lip service than solution..Microsoft is and will never be what it use to be .Out source corporation ,like Microsoft has been a problem with comsumer