When turning on my computer, the windows 10 download window (big blue screen) came on and took over my computer.When I finally found a way to reinstall Windows 7, I found that my internet drivers had been destroyed and I could not recover them no matter who I called.

Microsoft blamed it on someone else, Lenova blamed it on someone else, my ISP could do nothing. End result, I had to buy a new computer, all because of Microsoft. Why does our government let things like this happen???

I already know the answer when I see political contributions!!!

MICROSOFT 10 SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of microsofts unprofessionalism and microsofts apparent arrogance. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of microsoft windows 10 and associated monetary loss in the amount of $371. Microsoft needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned microsoft windows 10 in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Microsoft.

Had an Experience with Microsoft?

Comments

h.kitchener
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1125727

Welcome to Windows 10!It appears you were running Win 7 and allowed Microsoft to install Win 10.

Big mistake.

There are a couple of ways for people to stop Microsoft from installing their latest piece of junk and/or to get rid of the little icon in the taskbar reminding you to install Win 10.One is at:

ultimateoutsider.com/downloads