Rochester, Washington
1.8
Privacy and Data Security
Style and Design
Usability

I made the mistake of updating to W.10 as soon as I could.Not too bad in the beginning, except that it would disable Chrome browser every time it updated.

I was able to work around it and resume using chrome. As time went by it became more and more intrusive until it was a major hassle. I tried at that point to revert back to W.8.1 but found out I had waited too long and can't go back any more. Became worse and worse trying to recover my browser until finally yesterday it completely locked up my computer.

I don't know about anyone else out there, but I don't care how good something is, do not shove it down my throat! If I could I would sue Microsoft for every penny they have. I bought and paid for this machine.

What gives them the right to highjack my computer ?

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with windows up to version 7 and stated that there is a room for improvement of windows 8 and beyond and microsofts apparent arrogance. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of microsoft windows 10. Microsoft needs to "don't try to run my life. if you hadn't tried to force me to use it i might have used edge. now you can shove it!" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned microsoft windows 10 in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Microsoft.

Had an Experience with Microsoft?

Comments