2.3
Style and Design

Updated to Windows 10 (free) - 3 days later = Blue Screen shutdown. Tried everything to recover with no luck. Finally had to take to the shop to recover data, remove 10 and re-install Windows 7. Total cost $198.59!

Tech(s) advised to stay away from 10 for a while.

This is my 1st major problem with Microsoft and I've been on-line since 1991, strictly a PC user but am looking at Macs more closely now.

Can't believe they would bring 10 on-line with this kind of bug and so many little glitches and dropped capabilities from prior versions. 10 is not what I would consider an upgrade when you lose functions like copy and save.

This reviewer shared experience about "performance" and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $199. This person is overall dissatisfied with Microsoft. The most disappointing about microsoft windows 10 at Microsoft was lack of understanding and protection or performance Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Microsoft.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Software category for more informed decision or compare Microsoft to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Microsoft?

Comments