I downloade the free trial.....well first of all it at first would not even download ,but after about 15 attempts it did.Well it took hours and crashed my computer, did sothing to amd driver, sound, and a whole lot of other little issues...oh yeah it disabled my security too and did not able it once through downloading.

Before it crashed my computer the FIRST time, I found it to be slow, intrusive, aggressive, and confusing. It removes some programs without your permission also. I un-installed it on day 3, But this Windows aggressevlly will not let you remove all threads of it.I deleted from my registry, programs, and files,and it appeared to have worked but minutes later that little Get Windows icon was back and running as a process GWX which I ended, Went back to registry and there it was, but now pops up a screen cannot delete....Been trying for over a month to get rid of it but nothing is working.

When GWX is running you can hear your PC just humming away, and while running GWX will freeze, and slow down your PC.Any clues anyone as to how to completely un-install ?

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of microsoft windows 10. Microsoft needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned microsoft windows 10 in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Microsoft.

Had an Experience with Microsoft?

Comments