I tried to down load windows10 had such trouble.Tried calling your company for help couldn't get any one.

The

message read "System Hard wear missing" it wiped out my Hard Drive. Went to my computer store (there are very good). They said it couldn't be fixed My computer was just a year old And that they had a few people had the same problem I had to Buy New Compitor , which cost me $476.00 plus malware. I think you should reinbuse me that money !

!!!!.

I have leaned not we to down load anything.and I think this is *** I have to use 100 words before this will take my complaint.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of microsoft windows 10 and associated monetary loss in the amount of $476. Microsoft needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned microsoft windows 10 in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Microsoft.

Had an Experience with Microsoft?

Comments

Microsoft - End Support On Windows XP Microsoft "Microsoft Corporation are fools for cancelling Windows XP. Windows XP was the best version of Windows ever made . It makes my sad that an Operating System that ran for..." Read more Ndot Technologies - Skilled People and Affordable Service Ndot Technologies "Yes It happened. After the continuous disappointment 5 top taxi app developers in World i decided to try with Ndot Taximobility. It is my fortunate to contact them at last..." Read more Bitdefender - Can't install on a brand new MacBook Pro Bitdefender "I bought a brand new MacBook Pro, within a week I decided to play it safe and install an antivirus. I saw on several websites that Bitdefender didn't slow down..." Read more Domainracer - Excellent services for a great price Domainracer "Their SSD-based hosting offering is excellent bang, and the few issues I've encountered were addressed quickly and competently, with no follow-up required.As reseller customers are happy with their web hosting..." Read more Frontgate - When a pledge is just a pledge.  3 Attempts at delivery and each time the product was damaged!!! Frontgate "Originally ordered the Palermo outdoor Lg Sq Table/Chairs set on July 17, 2017. First and second deliveries showed up with either glass broken and/or cheap plastic piece that holds table..." Read more Keystone Rv - Very Disappointed - Won't buy another! Keystone Rv "Keystone builds a very nice looking product. Unfortunately they source poor quality accessories and then don't stand behind them. In addition, the build quality is on the surface only. one..." Read more Gnc - No consistency in product Gnc "I work overseas so I purchased all of my vitamins at one time which was close to $1000.00 and in my mega-man vitamin packs were a mismatch of vitamins. Some..." Read more Converse - Worst shoes EVER! Converse "I bought a $60 pair of Chuck Taylor's for both of my sons at the beginning of school in August. It is just now getting to be the end of..." Read more