Sharon, Pennsylvania
2.2
Privacy and Data Security

Windows 10 has slowed my computer down to less then dial up.I'm pissed to say the least.

I want this *** off my computer now! My computer shut down and me and upgraded on it's on! I never upgrade until I know a products going to work. So I lost my computer for how long for the update, no passwords, favorites etc were kept and now my computer is at a turtle crawl.

So tonight I'm going to lose my computer again to restore my settings.I'm more than pissed off!

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of microsoft windows 10 from Microsoft. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Microsoft to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Microsoft for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Microsoft?

Comments

WEBWATCHER - Not even as good as a basic service Webwatcher "Paid for this service over 2 months ago and SO REGRETFUL . So many problems encountered and the tech support have been NO HELP AT ALL . This is my..." Read more Highster Mobile - Lies. Highster Mobile "Purchased BECAUSE it was a lifetime access purchase. That was the reason. 8 months later, I'm locked out with no warning, no ability to save my data. The website STILL..." Read more Spywhizz - SCAM ALERT Spywhizz "Spywhizz a total scam do not answer once you pay your money a fraud business do not deal with Spy whizz waste of time and money they spywhizz should not..." Read more Microsoft - Outlook Technical Support Number Microsoft "The technical support team of outlook is well-known over national and international platforms as excellent customer service provider which maintains high standards of customer service ethics. The technical associates of..." Read more Daniels Jewelers - *** daniels jewelry Daniels Jewelers "They should go out of business and die there pushy and go against people agency, and the force you to buy something, i would love to destroy the conpany, they..." Read more Reroof America - Disgusted with their workmanship Reroof America "Reroof America put on a new roof in August 2005. In 2008 when I started having leaks they told me they weren't responsible for workmanship after one year. I have..." Read more Waffle House - Egregious service by WH employees to a 30 yr service veteran Waffle House "On or about, 9/22/2017, between 4-5pm, I visited the Georgia State University Waffle House located at 100 Piedmont Ave SE, Atlanta GA 30303. Upon visiting the store, I noticed an..." Read more Guardsman - The worst shopping experience of my life Guardsman "I am extremely let down by Guardsman and Nebraska Furniture Mart. I feel very taken advantage of. I saved money to purchase a leather sectional and purchased the protection plan...." Read more