Augusta, West Virginia
1.4
Usability

Thanks to the free windows 10 download, it caused my computer to lock anpartly crash.Plus as I also run a small business from this same computer, 3/4 of documents are now missing.

Everything in file folders was deleted - documents and pictures...everything essentially. I have to start over! Plus this sneaky program, which is now 20 times slower, will not allow access to the computer panels...computer taken to be wiped out now. NEVER again Micro-nonsense.

Would love to be part of a lawsuit at this point!!They've destroyed everything!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of microsoft windows 10. Microsoft needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned microsoft windows 10 in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Microsoft.

Had an Experience with Microsoft?

Comments

Tempe, Arizona, United States #1084244

I downloaded 10 and now I want it gone...you cant type because of the buffering from all the ads....and I have watched the arrow being moved as if someone else is in my computer..and it locks up.....