No updates for Win 10 drivers for item listed below. Why? AMD Mobility Radeon HD 5000 Series

15.201.1151.1008 and

Series 4200

I have gone through the HP portal to update drivers, checked all of Microsoft's updates. I have gone to the AMD site and used their tool to update and it says I have the best driver. However, the laptop still says I need the latest Windows 10 driver.

Microsoft 10 has also removed certain volume controls on my other HP Laptop. Though there are obvious improvements in Win 10, I did not like the removal of my Media Center. I am tempted to change everything to Linox. Why can't Microsoft create a "better" computer without all of these problems?

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss microsoft windows 10. Microsoft needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned microsoft windows 10 in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Microsoft.

Had an Experience with Microsoft?

Comments

Microsoft - No Customer Service Microsoft "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..." Read more Spywhizz - SCAM ALERT Spywhizz "Spywhizz a total scam do not answer once you pay your money a fraud business do not deal with Spy whizz waste of time and money they spywhizz should not..." Read more Ndot Technologies India Ndot Technologies "it looks like they have changed their product name from taximobility to http://www.tagmytaxi.com/ Tagmytaxi is the same scam as http://www.taximobility.com/ they have scammed me out of $6000 and they will do the..." Read more Teletrac - Exploitive, Poor Service, Have absolutely no intention of providing a service. Intent on getting you in a legal pickle and extorting you for money. Teletrac "Where do I begin????? Every single complaint on this forum, is happening to me.Tbe term "Scam" comes to mind. I aquired their "service" on 11/19/2016. I told them I was..." Read more Frontgate - When a pledge is just a pledge.  3 Attempts at delivery and each time the product was damaged!!! Frontgate "Originally ordered the Palermo outdoor Lg Sq Table/Chairs set on July 17, 2017. First and second deliveries showed up with either glass broken and/or cheap plastic piece that holds table..." Read more Fanatics - Terrible Terrible store Fanatics "Please do not buy from Fanatics, Fans Edge, or College Football store. (all the same place) I bought 3 shirts from Fanatics, took forever to get them, and when I..." Read more Waffle House - Egregious service by WH employees to a 30 yr service veteran Waffle House "On or about, 9/22/2017, between 4-5pm, I visited the Georgia State University Waffle House located at 100 Piedmont Ave SE, Atlanta GA 30303. Upon visiting the store, I noticed an..." Read more Precision Tune - They lied and put my life in danger. Precision Tune "On Thursday, September 14, 2017 .. I went to the precision tune in Wilson, NC for a routine oil change, tire rotation, and tire pressure check. I live 45 minutes..." Read more