As if saying that wasting food is not a world issue, and using food as nothing to be concerned with, Microsoft ad personnel (or an overpriced ad agency) now use smashed watermelons in some ridiculous ad for Office 365. What the heck does this ad mean anyway ? Does one have to be a kid to "get" this ad ?

What a slap in the face to people that do not have the luxury of wasting food !

Ad appeared in The Seattle Times newspaper on Saturday, July 29, 2013 on page A5.

Microsoft should be more aware and ashamed of itself for showing two teens laughing and smiling, while holding their phone and pad, while watermelons are smashed and splattered on the ground.

Review about: Microsoft Office Suite.

Had an Experience with Microsoft?

Comments

Highster Mobile - Highway Robbery Highster Mobile "A few months ago I purchased Highster Mobile Cell Phone Spy software for 69 dollars. The site at http://highstermobile.com did not indicate anything about purchasing a monthly subscription so I..." Read more Nova Development - Wanted me to pay $50 for a "$39.99 value" "free bonus" offer. Nova Development "I bought a new HP printer. When I opened the box, there was a flier for an "Office Sssentials 3" download, a $39.99 value. I read the instructions on the..." Read more Malwarebytes Customer Service is a total FAILURE Malwarebytes "Malwarebytes' Customer Support is a TOTAL FAILURE. Is Kevin Goodwin even a real person or is he an algorithm on some server stuffed away in a basement corner in some..." Read more Microsoft - No Customer Service Microsoft "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Buyer Beware Calatlantic Homes "Garage door wood shrunk and left unpainted grooves in door. Builder says "sorry, paint touchup already done". Ours is the only garage door on street that looks this bad. This..." Read more Frontgate - When a pledge is just a pledge.  3 Attempts at delivery and each time the product was damaged!!! Frontgate "Originally ordered the Palermo outdoor Lg Sq Table/Chairs set on July 17, 2017. First and second deliveries showed up with either glass broken and/or cheap plastic piece that holds table..." Read more Fanatics - Terrible Terrible store Fanatics "Please do not buy from Fanatics, Fans Edge, or College Football store. (all the same place) I bought 3 shirts from Fanatics, took forever to get them, and when I..." Read more Gnc - No consistency in product Gnc "I work overseas so I purchased all of my vitamins at one time which was close to $1000.00 and in my mega-man vitamin packs were a mismatch of vitamins. Some..." Read more