It took several weeks of constantly watching your site to order the Microsoft Surface 2 Tablet.I spoke to a rep about using a student discount to order the tablet, along with the bundle that was offered.

I was told I could make the purchase using a student discount. I slept on the deal overnight and decided to make the purchase the next morning. I spoke with another rep and stated "exactly" what I wanted to purchase and the fact I was going to use a student discount. The tablet was a Christmas gift to my wife(student) and I wanted it to be a surprise.

To my surprise I had to actually have an email sent to her to verify a code for the discount, blowing my surprise out the water!! "After" everything was verified I was told I couldn't use the student discount to purchase the tablet and the bundle... I was instantly irritated at the fact I just ruined the surprise. I asked the rep to speak to a manager and she stated there was no manager present.

"You have to be kidding me" was my response. The rep became VERY rude and refused to let me speak to anyone other than herself. She stated I could either complete the purchase or hang up and call back to speak to someone else.. VERY UNPROFESSIONAL!!!!

I could not believe I was dealing with this type of service from Microsoft... The ONLY reason I called back is because my wife was dying to have this tablet. I called back and asked for a manager and was connected to someone who stated he was the manager. I explained the situation and he said he would try to work out something to make up for the terrible service I received.

He took my number and called back about 3 hours later and said he would give me 1 day shipping for free... REALLY?? 2 day shipping was free and 1 day was not suffice for what I had to go thru to get this product...

I would NOT recommend Microsoft to anyone and I'll NEVER buy Microsoft products again!!!

Comments