100% full Not resolved
Usability

i sent surfaace Service Request Number: 1347324489. your said that Your item will be reviewed by our exchange center and a replacement will be processed. but they made nothing and they sent back. they didnt make any explanation and my surface was out of warranty.

Why did they expire my device warranty. they didnt explain to me. I wish i didnt buy surface. battery was deactive in 2 months

windows community said that If the screen is cracked, they send back and won't fix. my surface screen is nat cracked

microsoft service dont have email, live chat. they only have phone number and calling is 99$ for out of warranty products.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. fhcelik stated that there is a room for improvement of customer support and microsofts unprofessionalism. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of microsoft tablet replacement and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1000. Microsoft needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned microsoft tablet replacement in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Microsoft.

Had an Experience with Microsoft?

Comments