John Xavier and two other support people failed to help me with a macro that quit working after upgrading to Office 2016. I have a Home subscription and Business subscription. Support in the Philippines insisted in charging for service and refused to connect me with a supervisor that can help.

This was after speaking with 8 different Microsoft Support staff yesterday on an Outlook issue. The last support person finally fixed the Microsoft error she has encountered before and caused by Microsoft software.

Today's call took four people to get me to a technician that wanted to downgrade me to Office 2013 instead of fixing the 2016. I can't use my Office 2016 Business subscription Excel because it has a bug that does not populate the values and labels in some charts.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $5000. The author is overall dissatisfied with Microsoft. The most disappointing about microsoft office 365 subscription from Microsoft was excel fails Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Microsoft.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Software category for more informed decision or compare Microsoft to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Microsoft?

Comments

Montclair, New Jersey, United States #1238689

Congratulations. You were one of the beta testers for this so-called upgrade.

I never upgrade until I have to.