Verified Reviewer

1.2

bad operating software....I purchased a new computer in Dec. 2020,A Lenovo- Yoga Evo.

To have a light weight computer to do my taxes and use other financial software. I never could get Turbo Tax to Load Mail only works when IT wants to???? Which is never. I have been using Turbo Tax and Microsoft Mail for over 15 years.

So I have a new computer that is worthless and does not work, last week I tried to return it to Best Buy. They were somehow able to load Turbo tax and stated forget Microsoft Mail???? How do I load Turbo Tax 2021??

I feel Microsoft should buy back my computer instead of my putting it back into its box where it's been ( except for getting weekly updates. I am ashamed that Microsoft can talk about AI but can not write operating software and app software.

User's recommendation: Buy anything but Microsoft.

Comments