I called customer service originally and after about 20 minutes I got a guy name Carlos who spent hours with me trying to get my computer to work. After no success, he said he had to elevate the problem to the tier 2.

He kindly set up an appointment to have them call me after 6 2 days later because of my work schedule. I got a call a little earlier than that, but when I answered they hung up, or giving them the benefit of the doubt, we got disconnected. They finally called me today, 2 days later, during my work hours, so I couldn't answer my phone at the time. They left a message that if my computer still wasn't fixed to call them and give them my auth #.

When I called, I was on hole for an hour before they picked up. I told them the # and they immediately said I needed to be transferred to the tier 2 people, where I sat on hold for another 3 hours! It got late at night and I finally hung up because my battery was almost dead. I still can't update any of my programs and have no idea when it will be fixed.

I don't understand why you have to wait in 2 separate lines when you have an auth #? Worst customer service ever.

Review about: Microsoft Technical Support.

Comments