Verified Reviewer

Bought 365 because had outlook 2019 email I was told bit it doesn't for 12 years I have had my outlook email. Soon as I connected Microsoft to account they lost over 15000 emails.

Put me on exchange and didn't want it. Caused ton of problems. Talked to over 3 dozen Microsoft support and gave access to computer. None of them fixed anything and crashed my computer.

Had to buy a new computer on fixed income and now they have screwed that up. Word didn't work wrote 2 1/2 document saving every 5 minutes At the end file was blank. Paid a tech service to help me. Microsoft said I had to have two step verification it caused nothing but problems but apple said they will never take it off so daily it takes 20 to 40 minutes to get in my own account.

I have to trash the iPhone that I am still paying for. For weeks Microsoft will not accept password for my account. Even of list made it says wrong if code given when I type says wrong then locks me out. It's been four straight days I have locked out of my main account so no emails etc.

I cried for two hours today and spent 4 on phone with support. Nothing. I know you could care less. I erased what I could of Microsoft but still some left.

So I went back in control panel panel and entered my correct emails and a new profile. Well Microsoft switched it back to exchange and not only can't I remove it made my mail all disappear.But after all that I just canceled my subscription today.

So lost 15000 email, my computer was crashed endless hours on the phone and online and I have to trash my iPhone and still make payment I lose outlook after 12 years with no problems until you I had to have my tech support completely wipe my computer clean so starting over there.this is sad you do this to people. Your company sucks.

User's recommendation: Don't touch anything that belongs to this company.

Comments