Update added by user Jul 19, 2015
So I finally received some help, after I called back and found out that the excel sheet I was using was corrupt. I did have a long discussion with a Tier 3 escalation rep., so things are fixed but it really didn't have to be that hard.
Original review posted by user Jun 28, 2015
I went to an online chat with one of their tech.reps.
after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem I was having with Excel. What made it worse was that I spent another 30 minutes of verification to get to this guy at the "Answer Desk" and he me that he cant help and the service I need costs money. I'm an engineer and no dummy but the service he needed would have been free. His last comment was, "Well, if I am to say, Toyota lets you purchase cars but they don't teach you how to drive.
Just Saying". No ***, your not to say. Anyway, I call to make a complaint and they don't have a system to even make a complaint.
How are they to supply quality service if they don't know what their reps are doing?I recommend this guy for retraining as soon as possible.
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Microsofts unprofessionalism
- Lack of understanding
- Poor service
- Bad business structure
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Microsoft Office 2013
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I have recently contracted out a job to a business named "Zaptech Solutions". I am urging you if you are looking to have any development work done please do not..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "Yes, what appeared to be a low key soft spoken software programmer for www.carnisoft.com & www.NoveltyPhotoSoftware.com stole $2500 from a business investment acquaintance who approached him over 2.5..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "Well i find out today, 3 of the 4 refunds were made, but nit quite sure when theyll reach my bank!! As far as me NOT GETTING my mdse., i..."
- "On Nov 25 I tried to order a Waterville 2 times with no success Onthe 3rd try I had success. When I checked the order the at around 3:00pm on..."
- "We own a 2013 Honda CR-V it has performed very well until recently. The car was sitting in a parking lot . A crook came along side of the car..."