Update added by user Jul 19, 2015
So I finally received some help, after I called back and found out that the excel sheet I was using was corrupt. I did have a long discussion with a Tier 3 escalation rep., so things are fixed but it really didn't have to be that hard.
Original review posted by user Jun 28, 2015
I went to an online chat with one of their tech.reps.
after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem I was having with Excel. What made it worse was that I spent another 30 minutes of verification to get to this guy at the "Answer Desk" and he me that he cant help and the service I need costs money. I'm an engineer and no dummy but the service he needed would have been free. His last comment was, "Well, if I am to say, Toyota lets you purchase cars but they don't teach you how to drive.
Just Saying". No ***, your not to say. Anyway, I call to make a complaint and they don't have a system to even make a complaint.
How are they to supply quality service if they don't know what their reps are doing?I recommend this guy for retraining as soon as possible.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Microsofts unprofessionalism
- Lack of understanding
- Poor service
- Bad business structure
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Microsoft Office 2013
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "The license key for my Norton Utilities 14.5 will no longer activate my copy of the program when I once again install the program on my computer rebuilt with a..."
- "I bought the hearthfire and dawnguard add ons for skyrim on ps3 I've got past the required quest to get dawnguard followers but no dialogue to do that, can't..."
- "Braindumps only care about looting money. They claim accurate and updated questions on their tests but this is a lie. And when you raise the issue that only 2 of their..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "This the 3rd times happened to. Always wrong items i am receiving. The first one wrong item i ordered 1 set of (6pcs)lagguage bag but its came to me different..."
- "This *** company is a scam. They take your *** money and make you jump through hoops to get it back. I put $280 on a reloadit card to send someone..."
- "Shipping is in the time. If there is some problem with a product then they will help you to resolve it (replys to your message at 24 hours). You can..."