Microsoft - No Customer Service

106 of 229 Microsoft reviews

Update added by user Jul 19, 2015

So I finally received some help, after I called back and found out that the excel sheet I was using was corrupt. I did have a long discussion with a Tier 3 escalation rep., so things are fixed but it really didn't have to be that hard.

Original review posted by user Jun 28, 2015

I went to an online chat with one of their tech.reps.

after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem I was having with Excel. What made it worse was that I spent another 30 minutes of verification to get to this guy at the "Answer Desk" and he me that he cant help and the service I need costs money. I'm an engineer and no dummy but the service he needed would have been free. His last comment was, "Well, if I am to say, Toyota lets you purchase cars but they don't teach you how to drive.

Just Saying". No ***, your not to say. Anyway, I call to make a complaint and they don't have a system to even make a complaint.

How are they to supply quality service if they don't know what their reps are doing?I recommend this guy for retraining as soon as possible.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Bad business structure

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Microsoft Office 2013
Review category
Software
review #657656 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Microsoft? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
106 of 229 Microsoft reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Nov 01 #1235007 Redmond, Oregon, United States

Your an engineer, do you work for free? Because it seems you would like Microsoft engineers to work for you for free. Corrupt files are often caused by poor PC maintenance, not windows.

0 0 Reply
fgfrgf

Sep 06 #1208827

It is Microsoft tech scam

0 0 Reply

Jan 24 #1100335

It seems the "reviewer" needs some remedial lessons in Microsoft 101. Lessening your ignorance may also improve that douchey demeanor.

2 2 Reply
Jpcp131364

Jul 18, 2015 #1009190

Apple has the most wonderful support team

0 2 Reply

Jul 19, 2015 #1009255

that is some pure *** right there. I have had poor customer service from apple as well as microsoft, as well as many thousands of other people. Apple's *** stinks just like every other company.

3 2 Reply

Jul 19, 2015 #1009260

Maybe he was being facetious.

0 1 Reply
aracoon

Aug 01, 2015 #1014524

Or maybe he has had good support experiences with Apple, as have I.
Dell Support, on the other hand, is a total waste of the oxygen their employees breathe.

1 1
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Microsoft. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Microsoft.
Filing a new complaint about
×