100% full Resolved

Update by user Jul 19, 2015

So I finally received some help, after I called back and found out that the excel sheet I was using was corrupt. I did have a long discussion with a Tier 3 escalation rep., so things are fixed but it really didn't have to be that hard.

Original review posted by user Jun 28, 2015

I went to an online chat with one of their tech.reps.

after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem I was having with Excel. What made it worse was that I spent another 30 minutes of verification to get to this guy at the "Answer Desk" and he me that he cant help and the service I need costs money. I'm an engineer and no dummy but the service he needed would have been free. His last comment was, "Well, if I am to say, Toyota lets you purchase cars but they don't teach you how to drive.

Just Saying". No ***, your not to say. Anyway, I call to make a complaint and they don't have a system to even make a complaint.

How are they to supply quality service if they don't know what their reps are doing?I recommend this guy for retraining as soon as possible.

Review about: Microsoft Office 2013.

I didn't like: Microsofts unprofessionalism, Lack of understanding, Poor service, Bad business structure.

2.6
Style and Design
Usability
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $50
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Microsoft?

Comments

Redmond, Oregon, United States #1235007

Your an engineer, do you work for free?Because it seems you would like Microsoft engineers to work for you for free.

Corrupt files are often caused by poor PC maintenance, not windows.

fgfrgf
#1208827

It is Microsoft tech scam

Springdale, Arkansas, United States #1181190

Why do they allow these foreigner spics to be customer service reps?

It seems the "reviewer" needs some remedial lessons in Microsoft 101. Lessening your ignorance may also improve that douchey demeanor.

Jpcp131364

Apple has the most wonderful support team

to Jpcp131364 #1009255

that is some pure *** right there. I have had poor customer service from apple as well as microsoft, as well as many thousands of other people. Apple's *** stinks just like every other company.

to Anonymous #1009260

Maybe he was being facetious.

aracoon
to Anonymous #1014524

Or maybe he has had good support experiences with Apple, as have I.

Dell Support, on the other hand, is a total waste of the oxygen their employees breathe.