Recently, ads don't seem to load, so you're stuck with a white page and can't play any games.I suspect this is an attempt to get people to pay for the game.

Well, I'm not an addict, and, since I play to relax and I can't relax if I have no idea if the next game will load or I'll be stuck with a white screen, my solution will be to stop playing. See what that does to Microsoft greed and how many advertisers will leave. This has been happening since their most recent update to Windows 10.

This also moved my photos around and made my printer stopped working (which, miraculously, they fixed about a week later).This is an insane way to do business.

Review about: Microsoft Solitaire Video Game.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

When playing Microsoft daily solitaire challenges, ads pop up from Microsoft for a silly slot game which I want no part of and the ad won't go away unless you restart the computer. There is no way out otherwise. Really????

"update to premium" ad goes white and the game cannot be played. I won't pay for it, so I guess Microsoft will lose another customer.